Thinking of walking to school? The city has been thinking about it, and there are now construction projects underway around Lin Howe. The work is scheduled to begin on Monday, March 17, 2014 and be completed by early May 2014.
This project consists of placement of curb extensions, sidewalk, high-visibility crosswalks, striping, and signage at the following intersections:
1. Braddock Drive/Lafayette Place;
2. Duquesne Avenue/Braddock Drive;
3. Braddock Drive/Madison Avenue;
4. Duquesne Avenue/Lucerne Avenue;
5. Irving Place/Farragut Drive;
6. Irving Place/Braddock Drive;
7. A Street/Van Buren Place;
8. Farragut Drive/Van Buren Place;
9. Lucerne Avenue/Ince Boulevard (only striping);
10.Higuera Street/Lucerne Avenue (only striping) ;
11.Braddock Drive/Lincoln Avenue (only striping).
The expected hours of work will be from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Please direct all inquiries or concerns to either the City’s Project/Construction Manager or the Construction Superintendent noted below.
CONTRACTOR CITY OF CULVER CITY
Brian Mendoza Sammy Romo
Construction Superintendent Project/Construction Manager
PTM General Engineering Services, Inc. 310-253-5619
The Nickerson Company