It’s a great way to celebrate May as Historical Preservation Month, and enjoy a great ride – register for the Historical Bike Ride of Culver City on Sunday, May 22 from 10 a.m. – 12 pm Meet at 9:30 at Culver City City Hall, (9770 Culver Blvd., Culver City 90232) and be ready to roll at 10.
Join Walk ‘n Rollers and the Culver City Historical Society for a fun, family-friendly tour of the Heart of Screenland – by bike! Check out the colorful cinema history, and so much more, rolling through downtown and visit
- Culver Studios and their famous Rainbow!
- Culver Hotel, where you’ll about where the Munchkins stayed (yes, THOSE Munchkins!)
- The Kirk Douglas Theatre – part of the Center Theatre group, this revamped movie theatre is not to be missed
- Helms Bakery Building where bread was made for the athletes during the 1932 Olympics and is an icon at the East end of Culver City
- Culver Studios/Amazon studios. This is where your favorite TV shows and films were made beginning in the 20s and new content is being created today
And now Culver City is home to the new generation of entertainment. HBO Max, Apple, Amazon Studios, Sony Animation, Warner Media and (coming soon) Technicolor are all making Culver City their West Coast homes.
Help us have a safe ride. Please register in advance – REGISTRATION