While the cry of “No McMansions!” reverberates through Los Angeles, Culver City is taking this crucial step to discover what the residents think. What is a McMansion? Do we have the right or the need to prescribe what can be built on private property? What do you want being built next door to your house?
Carlson Park community members are invited to participate in a Listening Workshop on Tuesday, July 24 at 6:30 PM at the Senior Center. The meeting will focus on single-family residential design. More meetings are on the calendar for every neighborhood in the city, with the goal of getting the feedback from the residents on how the city should regulate housing design.
- Carlson Park – Culver City Senior Center Room B47, July 24, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Park West – Culver City Senior Center Room B47, July 31, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Studio Village – El Marino Park Rec Building, August 7, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Sunkist Park/Blanco Park -El Marino Park Rec Building, August 14, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- McLaughlin – Culver City Senior Center Room B47, August 21, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
- Culver West – Alexander West Park Rec Center, August 28, 2018 6:30PM-8:00PM
There is an online option for people who are interested in participating but are unable to attend.
Assistant Planer William Kavadas at (310) 253-5706
Photo credit – DF Studios