Do you know an individual, business, or organization in Culver City that deserves recognition for their services to people with disabilities? Culver City Council and the Culver City Disability Advisory Committee, through the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department, would like to honor one individual and one business during activities planned for “Disability Awareness Month” in October 2017.
The following are the nomination criteria:
· Individual nominees of any age must be a resident of or work/volunteer in service of residents of Culver City
· Nominated Businesses or Organizations must be located in or serve residents of Culver City
· Written description of what the nominee is doing or has done to benefit individuals with disabilities in the past year(s)
· Statement of why the nominee should receive the recognition
· Nominee’s name, address and telephone number
· Nominator’s name, address and telephone number
All nominations must be received by Wednesday, August 9, 2017.
Submit nominations to:
Culver City Senior Center, Disability Office