Culver City Council and the Culver City Disability Advisory Committee, through the Parks, Recreation & Community Services Department, would like to honor one individual and one business during activities planned for “Disability Awareness Month” in October 2016.
The following are the nomination criteria:
• Individual nominees of any age must be a resident of or work/volunteer in service of residents of Culver City
• Nominated Businesses or Organizations must be located in or serve residents of Culver City
• Written description of what the nominee is doing or has done to benefit individuals with disabilities in the past year(s)
• Statement of why the nominee should receive the recognition
• Nominee’s name, address and telephone number
• Nominator’s name, address and telephone number
All nominations must be received by Tuesday, August 9, 2016.
Submit nominations to:
Culver City Senior Center, Disability Office
4095 Overland Avenue, Culver City, CA 90232
Fax to (310) 253-6711or e-mail: [email protected]
For more information, contact Senior & Social Services Specialist Darren Uhl @ (310) 253-6729.