Holy Cow BBQ is a modern Texas roadhouse serving authentic barbecue in a relaxed, welcoming ‘no attitude’ setting. Dig in, get messy, be loud and enjoy the king of comfort foods; fun artwork and artifacts decorate the walls (find your hometown on the USA map)…and even the bathrooms boast classic Western movie posters. Meals are served on Holy Cow signature pie tins, oversized pans and tin cups. Drinks come in Mason Jars and glass milk bottles.
Celebrate Banana Lovers Day – Thursday, August 27! The classic Banana Cream dessert is required eating on August 27. If you are not a banan lover, well, there is still plenty of dessert to choose from; Vanilla bean custard, banana brulee, whipped cream, toasted almonds, cookies – and that’s only if you have any room left over after the bbq.
Also new is the BBQ HAPPY HOUR with $5 menu and $3 beers
· Pigs-N-A-Blanket (Johnny cakes, pulled pork, chimichurri, corn relish, cotija)
· Slider on Over Here (pulled pork or chicken, slaw on a brioche times 2)
· Bull Nachos (tortilla chips, wet beans, brisket, cheddar, Q-sauce)
· Chili Tators (fried potatoes, turkey chili, cheddar, green onions)
· Fried Pickles + Onions (beer battered, buttermilk dressing)
· $3 Cans, $5 Drafts, $4 Wines…..and $10 Quarts on Draft
Holy Cow BBQ was created by Rob Serritella who spent the last 20 years on a culinary mission – traveling and sampling BBQ across the U.S. – name a city, name a BBQ joint, name a chef – he’s been there and cooked with some of the finest pit masters in the states. Holy Cow is the culmination of his research and features the Best of the U.S. – Slow Smoked Goodness.
Hours: Monday- Friday 3-6 pm
Saturday & Sunday 2-5 pm
4130 Sepulveda Blvd.
Photo courtesy Culver City Times