• Presented a Proclamation designating November 1, 2013 as Veterans in the Arts and Humanities Day.
• Approved a Professional Services Agreement with Walk ‘n Rollers to
Develop and Implement the Citywide Non-Infrastructure Safe Route to School
Program for an amount not to exceed $440,000.
• Appointed Vice Mayor Sahli-Wells as the Representative and
Councilmember Weissman as the Alternate to the Community Advisory Panel
(CAP) for the Los Angeles County Baldwin Hills Community Standards
• Approved the Implementation Plan for the Bicycle Transportation Account
Grant and Authorized the Release of a Request for Proposals for the
Purchase and Installation of Bicycle Racks.
• Recognized the Organization of a Business District Organization called
“Culver Village” and Approved Sponsorship of Cooperative Economic
Development and Marketing Programs for that Area along Sepulveda
Boulevard from Culver Boulevard to Franklin Avenue.