This Monday, January 11, the City Council of Culver City will be starting the New Year by holding its meeting with seven important topics that need your perspective. These topics include:
1. Public Notification – who, when, and how our City must inform the community of important issues; and Public Involvement – ways of encouraging the community to participate in our City;
2. Sustainability – should Culver City create a public Sustainability/Environment Committee to listen to public comment and then make recommendations to the Council?
3. What types of Committees should exist in Culver City and how should they be structured?
4. Should Culver City pay for its own Federal and State lobbyists?
5. What process should the City use when it is involved in an Environmental Impact Report?
For more information, go to www.culvercity.org and click on the January 11, 2010 City Council agenda. Then show up and tell everyone what you think, and why.