To make every effort to help people stay home and slow the spread of COVID-19, Culver City will continue relaxed parking enforcement through January 31, 2021.
While parking enforcement on street sweeping days has been temporarily suspended, street sweeping services are still occurring.
– Relaxed enforcement of street sweeping restrictions in residential areas
– Relaxed enforcement around closed schools
– Moratorium on ticketing and towing for abandoned vehicles and oversize vehicle overnight parking fines
– Freeze on parking fine increases for the next 60 days
– Extended grace period for people dropping off or picking up groceries and goods
– Residential permit parking
– Parking violations of peak-hour restrictions
– Parking violations in a colored curb zone, e.g., red and blue zones
– Parking meter violations
To view streets with existing permit parking restrictions, please visit the City’s parking permit webpage anytime, or call Parking Permit Support at (844) 357-4997 (Monday – Friday 8 AM – 5 PM) to apply for a residential parking permit.