Right now, there’s only one thing more important to your health than fresh food, and that’s social distancing! You can find both next Tuesday at the Culver City Farmer’s Market when it re-opens at 2 pm on Main Street downtown. Signs will be posted with the new rules for interacting and shopping safely. Remember to bring your own bags. leave plenty of space between you and other shoppers, and use the preferred form of payment.
With all fresh fruits and vegetables, time decreases that amount of nutrients. The apple you bought Monday won’t just be less crisp on Friday; it will actually have less nutritional value. Support your health by supporting the market, and the farmers; just remember to stay a good six feet away.
Conditions to Reduce Your Risk at the Farmers Market
- Use controlled ENTRY/EXIT points on:
- Culver Blvd. & Main Street
- Alley connecting Cardiff & Bagley Avenue
- Handwashing stations available at both ENTRY/EXIT points.
- List of market participants and market map available to plan your shopping efficiently & quickly.
- Customers must observe the required 6 feet social distancing at all times.
- All booths will have ENTRY/EXIT points clearly marked.
- Touch only what you buy or ask for help.
- No product sampling is allowed.
- Public seating and eating areas have been eliminated.
- Please no lingering.
- Please leave non-service animals at home.
- Please be patient and respectful for a pleasant shopping experience.
Tips for Shoppers
- Stay at home if you are sick or at-risk.
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Wash all produce before consumption.
- Do everything possible to make your visit quick, efficient & safe!
The Farmers Market appreciates everyone’s support of our local farmers and food vendors and looks forward to returning to the wonderful farmers market experience we all have come to love! For more information visit the Culver City Farmer’s Market on the web.