Join the Y on Sunday, June 9. Pay only half the joining fee and take advantage of facility member privileges of registering early online Friday, June 14 for all the popular classes offered in the upcoming session.
When you join the Y, you belong to a community of men, women and children who strive every day to be healthy, confident and connected. The Y is a non-profit like no other.
Strengthening communities is our cause. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging and purpose.
Open House Class Schedule
11:30–12:30 Jr Lakers, Ballet
12:30-1 Cycling, Zumba & Karate
1–2 Swim Lessons for 6–14 yr olds,
Parent and Child Classes
1–3 Shaved Ice, Snacks, Bouncer
2–3 Wet Tots, Camp Fire,
3–3:30 Core Work
3–4 Swim Lessons for 3–5 yr olds