Following the guidance of the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health (Public Health), the City Manager issued a 14th Supplement to Public Order that allows lower-risk indoor retailers within shopping malls to reopen for curbside service.
- Lower-risk retail establishments and their customers must practice physical distancing and wear face coverings.
- The businesses must also be in compliance with the conditions laid out in Public Health’s Checklist for Retail Establishments Opening for Curbside Pickup as well as all Culver City requirements.
- Shopping malls must create clearly-marked curbside or outside pickup points that maintain physical distance with visual cues or other measures, and have purchased goods available there or available through home delivery.
- Lower-risk retailers located within a mall may take orders and deliver goods to the public outside of the mall from these marked locations.
- Customers must remain outside the facilities and may conduct business via curbside or walk-up drop-off and pick-up.
Other lower-risk retail businesses, such as those not inside an indoor mall, are already allowed to operate in Culver City per curbside, pick-up or delivery only. Businesses must follow required infection protocol procedures and guidelines per City and County requirements.
For more information please visit the City’s coronavirus business information page.
City of Culver City