Habitat for Humanity needs volunteers to work on some Culver City housing this Thursday, March 29 from 8:30a – 3:30p. Sign up now or get more info here /habitatla.volunteerhub.com/event/index/6191968
Culver City, CA (exact address will be emailed to you once you register).
What to Bring:
• A Water Bottle! We have large jugs of water on site to refill.
• A Sack Lunch
• Sturdy, close-toed shoes
All tools are provided for your use on your workday. You may bring your own, however, please clearly identify them with your name. Habitat LA cannot be responsible for personal tools that are lost or stolen. Hardhats, gloves, safety glasses and any other necessary safety equipment will be provided for your use, but you may bring your own if you prefer.
• We ask a full-day commitment of all volunteers from 8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• All volunteers must be at least 16 years of age.
• Volunteers ages 16 and 17 must have a parent or guardian sign the minor’s release and waiver of liability form and bring it to the construction site on the workday.
• Each volunteer complete and bring the following forms to the site on the volunteer day: – Emergency Medical/ Liability Release Form – Work Crew Safety Form