The Helms Design District Vintage Boutique’s “Nothing Over $50” Summer Bargain Event is coming up on August 11, 2012. Below is the latest news regarding the event. New dealer Leslie Hamilton was just added to the list of vendors at the event. She’s offering a recently uncovered collection of menswear dating back 52 years. Every item will be under $50, and it will be the first time the collection has been offered to the general public. While the Helms show is predominately an event for women’s vintage wears, Leslie Hamilton joins Vintage Blue Moon and Paper Moon Vintage in offering garments for men giving yet another reason for shoppers to attend.
• Raffle Contest for All Attendees! (Winner gets a $50 Gift Certificate to Clever Vintage Clothing)
• On-Site Seamstress!
• Vintage of All Kinds! (classic, designer and repurposed women’s vintage clothing, some men’s vintage wears, vintage jewelry and vintage ephemera)
• Respected dealers from all over the LA area!
• Free & Easy Parking!
• Catering by the Girl Scouts of America!
• Vintage Tunes Spun by DJ Switched on Audrey!